Club Burwood Group
DRESS & CONDUCT RULES
Patrons dress must be clean and not offensive. Patrons conduct must be orderly and not offensive. Club Management / Security are authorised to remove anyone from the premises:
· Not suitably dressed or presented.
· Not permitted: Caps, singlets, overalls, short shorts, swimwear and offensive motifs.
· For inappropriate language, offensive gestures or racism.
· Who is drunk, disorderly, violent, or suspected of taking illicit substances.
· Who breaches the Clubs’ Constitution or Bi-Laws or any Statutory requirements.
· The promotion and display of wearing of colours is not permitted at this venue
· Food & beverages for consumption must not be brought into the Club
* Updated 01/09/17